GoPro, Inc. (NASDAQ: GPRO) has added a new HERO camera to the family. On sale now, HERO is at Rs 18,990, go-anywhere, capture-anything camera that makes it easy share experiences that would be difficult to capture with a phone.
HERO features a 2-inch touch display, is waterproof to 30 feet and is extremely durable, making it the perfect GoPro for kids, adventurous social sharers and travelers.
“HERO is a great first GoPro for people looking to share experiences beyond what a phone can capture,” says Meghan Laffey, GoPro’s SVP of Product. “HERO makes it easy to share ‘wow’ moments at a price that’s perfect for first-time users.”
In India, HERO is available exclusively at Flipkart. “We are delighted to be a part of this exclusive partnership with GoPro. GoPro HERO adds to our world class selection and will help strengthen Flipkart’s dominant leadership in cameras. At Flipkart, we have a big customer base of passionate travellers & outdoor fans that are becoming more and more important. Along with GoPro we want to give them the perfect camera to capture their adventures”, added Adarsh Menon, Vice President and Head-Electronics and Private Labels, Flipkart.
Sharing cool experiences with HERO is simple. It offloads your photos and videos to the GoPro app which creates fun, shareable videos for you, automatically. No more fumbling with your SD card or plugging your camera into a computer. HERO makes it simple.
Key features include:
· Award-Winning Image Quality: HD Video (1440p60 and 1080p60) and 10MP photo performance
· 2-Inch Touch Display: Using HERO is as easy as using your phone thanks to its touch display
· Voice Control: Tell HERO to start and stop recording, take a photo and more
· Waterproof + Extremely Durable: Waterproof up to 30’ (10M) and designed go everywhere your smartphone can’t
· Video Stabilization: HERO features video stabilization that helps smooth out the shakes
· Smartphone Compatible: HERO offloads your photos and videos to the GoPro app which creates fun, shareable videos for you, automatically
· Body and Gear Mountable: compatible with 30+ GoPro mounting accessories
To learn more about the entire GoPro lineup including the Rs 37,000 HERO6, Rs 28,000 HERO5, Rs 18,990 HERO, visit GoPro.com. To see our new video announcing HERO, visit our news page.
About GoPro, Inc. (NASDAQ: GPRO
GoPro helps the world celebrate and share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro, HERO, Karma, Quik, QuikStories and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of GoPro, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by GoPro is under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, visit www.gopro.com. GoPro users can submit their photos, raw clips and video edits to GoPro Awards for social stoke, GoPro gear and cash prizes. Learn more at www.gopro.com/awards.